Franklin Street Listings iOS App
Mercury New Media, Inc.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
• Value add opportunity with the ability to increase rents 25%• Each unit comes with its own front porch overlooking a lush courtyard• Located in the highly sought after Coral Ridge Isles neighborhood minutes from the beach• Surrounded by major highways such as Commercial Blvd, Dixie Hwy and US Federal Hwy 1• The property sits blocks from Commercial Blvd which provides easy access to to Dixie Hwy, US Federal Hwy I95 and Florida’s Turnpike• In walking distance from major retailers, grocery stores, and local restaurants• The area caters to annual rentals as well as Airbnb due to its premium location and close proximity to beach
Villas On 18th is an 8-unit multifamily community located in the heart of the Coral Ridge Isles submarket in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, which is in Broward County. The investment opportunity consists of a highly attractive unit mix of (2) studio, (4) one-bedroom & one-bathroom, and (2) two-bedroom & one-bathroom units, totaling approximately 5,350 RSF. The property boasts amenities such as ample parking, front porches, and a lush courtyard. Residents pay electric, cable and telephone. Water and trash are included in the rent.The subject property was built in 1962 using reinforced concrete block construction with painted stucco exterior and is situated on 0.49 acres of land. Villas On 18th offers an investor the opportunity to purchase an unbelievably located, value-addproperty in the heart of one of the hottest markets in Florida.
Franklin Street presents The Forum at Grandview, a 216,144-SF regional power center, shadowed by a Walmart Supercenter and Sam's Club along Interstate 55 in Madison, Mississippi. The center was developed in three phases in 2010, 2012, and 2016. Ninety-nine percent of the income base is made up of national tenants such as Dick's Sporting Goods, ULTA, Best Buy, Michael's, Home Goods, among others. Forum at Grandview has been institutionally managed throughout its lifecycle. The center has three access points and a lighted entrance. The property backs up to Interstate 55, which provides great visibility to the center with 102,000 VPD. Because of the distinct building codes of Madison, the property has significant architectural upgrades which make The Forum at Grandview significantly more appealing than traditional power centers. In 2016/2017 Phase III was developed to add several small shop users and David's Bridal and Kirkand's to the center. There is a vacant pad that would allow for a new owner to develop a similar sized building as additional upside to the project.
Madison is located in the Jackson, Mississippi MSA in central Mississippi. The Jackson metropolitan area is the largest in the state with more than 576,800 residents and a hub of government, commerce, and manufacturing for the state. Madison is a northern suburb with the highest incomes in the state surrounding the property. It is also ranked as the 2nd most livable city in Mississippi by AreaVibes.com. Madison has seen significant growth in the last decade as a lot of Jackson's wealthy residents have moved north to neighborhoods in the Madison market. Since 2000 Madison has seen 75% population growth. The median home price for Madison is$253,100 which is significantly higher than the state median home value of $180,000. The city is located in a wide river plain surrounded by gently rolling terrain and pine forests. The climate is significantly humid most of the year with short mild winters that include frequent cold spells.
Marlin Manor Apartments is a 24-unit, multifamily community located in Miami, FL. The investment opportunity consists of a highly attractive unit mix of (6) studios, (6) one-bedroom & one-bathroom units consisting of two different floor plans, and (12) two-bedroom & one-bathroom apartments, totaling approximately 15,187 RSF . Marlin Manor Apartments offers an investor the opportunity to purchase a stabilized, irreplaceable investment property in one of the strongest rental markets in Miami-Dade County, where vacancies are virtually non-existent.
Highly Sought After Little Havana Rental Market Historically 100% Occupied Asset Directly across from Marlins Park Stadium Attractive Unit Mix of Studios, One & Two-Bedroom Apartments Over $400,000 in Capital Improvements Structural Upgrades & Interior Unit Renovations New Kitchen Cabinets, Counter Tops & Modern Appliances New Bathroom Vanities, Toilets, Showers & Light Fixtures Reinforced & Hardened Floors New Flooring in Units & Throughout Common Areas Roof Replaced in 2017 Easy Access to Public Transportation 40 Year Re-Certification Completed
• Value-add Opportunity Through Amenity Upgrades and Selective Interior Opportunities• Well Maintained Property With Steady Occupancy and Organic Rent Growth• Great Unit Mix With No 1 Bedroom Units and 1293 Avg SF• Within Close Proximity to Downtown Orlando and Various Job Centers• 100% of Unit Interiors Have Been Upgraded by Current Owner• Property Would be an Excellent Candidate For The Fannie/Freddie Green Program
PROPERTY OVERVIEWThe Park at Vittoria is located in the West Orlando sub-market of Orlando, Florida. The 1991 vintage built property is spread across 16.37 acres with a total of 33 buildings and 208 units. The highly desired and spacious unit mix consists of 72 two-Bedroom two-Bathroom units at 1175 square feet, 88 three-Bedroom two-Bathroom units at 1260 square feet, 32 three-Bedroom two-Bathroom at 1428 square feet and 16 largefour-Bedroom two and a half Bathroom units at 1677 square feet.Investors have the opportunity to acquire a well-maintained property with value-add opportunity through amenity upgrades and selective interior opportunities. Upside lays in light interior and exterior renovation programs such as 6 door panels, vinyl flooring throughout first floor units, adding a dog park, renovating the playground, extending the pool area to include an outdoor kitchen, and potentially adding a lake with a fountain to the center of the property.LOCATION OVERVIEWThe Park at Vittoria is conveniently located in the growing community of Rosemont, Florida. With Downtown Orlando being only five and a half miles from Rosemont, it makes for a desirable living location for those who choose to commute. The Park at Vittoria is also located within a short distance of many dining, retail, and industrial space and is easily accessible via major roadways such as, Interstate 4, N John Young Parkway, Orange blossom trail, and Maitland Blvd Extension.
• Strong Unit Mix Consisting of 68% Two-Bedroom One-and-a-Half-Bathroom and 32% One-Bedroom One-Bathroom Units• All Units Have Washer/Dryer Connections and Approximately 40% of the Units Include Washer/Dryer• Value-Add Opportunity to Convert Existing On-Site Laundry Room to a Fitness Center• 45/111 Units Have Been Upgraded Achieving a 9.3% Premium Over Standard Units• Water/Sewer is Individually Metered and Paid by Tenant• Significant Upside Opportunity to Continue Upgrading the Remaining 60% and Increase Rents to MarketLevels• Located Within Walking Distance to Publix, CVS, and a Variety of Restaurants• Within Close Proximity to St. Petersburg International Airport (3.9 miles), Downtown Clearwater (5.6 miles),St. Pete Beach (13.8 miles), and Downtown St. Petersburg (15.1 miles)• Located Just Off East Bay Drive, a Major East-West Thoroughfare Which Provides Easy Access to St.Petersburg International Airport and the Gulf Coast Beaches
PROPERTY OVERVIEWCornerstone Pointe is a multifamily value-add investment opportunity located in Largo, FL. The 111-unit concrete block property features a favorable unit mix split between one-bedroom (32%) and two-bedroom (68%) units. The eight, two-story buildings were built in 1973 with pitched shingle roofs. 45 of the units have been renovated and are achieving a 9.3% premium in rent, creating a significant upside opportunity through the completion of unit turns. An additional value-add opportunity consists of converting the on-site laundry facility into a fitness center if washer and dryers are installed in all units.Cornerstone Pointe offers an investor the opportunity to acquire a stable, high occupancy asset in the heart of Pinellas County with upside potential through continued upgrades to the units. With such strong occupancy the rents can be increased while decreasing concessions. Furthermore, overall market fundamentals have been continuously improving in the Tampa Bay area. The property has many community amenities to offer including a pet park, playground, swimming pool, on-site laundry facilities, washer/dryer connections in all units (upgraded units include washer/dryer), and walk-in closets. With an investor having the ability to increase rents and charge premiums for renovated units coupled with overall market fundamentals continuing to improve, an investor can expect an increase in Net Operating Income in the short-term and capital appreciation in the long-term.LOCATION OVERVIEWCornerstone Pointe Apartments is located in Largo, Florida in Pinellas County. Pinellas County is the most densely populated county in Florida and is home to the world renowned Clearwater Beach. Cornerstone Pointe is located less than 6 miles from Clearwater Beach and is even closer to the other Gulf Beaches. The St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport is less than 4 miles from the property and I-275/Courtney Campbell Causeway connecting you to Tampa is less than 6 miles away.
St. Petersburg, FL
• Fractured Condominium Value Add Opportunity in Highly Sought After St. Petersburg, FL• Proven Value Add Potential With Continued Light Interior and Exterior Renovations• Conveniently Located Near Publix (0.8 Mile), Walgreens (0.9 Mile), and Major Roadways (I-275 and US-19)• Excellent Unit Mix of Which 76% of The Units are Either 2/2’s or Townhomes• Recent CapEx Projects Include New Roofs (18 Months ago) and a Gated Entrance• Concrete Block Property, Which Can Be Bought Well Below Replacement Cost• Within Close Proximity to Both Downtown St. Petersburg and the World Famous Beaches
PROPERTY OVERVIEWEnclave at Sabal Pointe is a multifamily value-add investment opportunity located in the South portion of St Petersburg, FL. The 109-unit property features a unit mix comprised of One Bedroom (23.9%), Two Bedroom (49.5%), and Three Bedroom (26.6%)Investors have the opportunity to buy a bulk condo property with some recent capeximprovements. Due to previous management issues, the property had been struggling with maintenance and occupancy rates. New third-party management was recently put in-place and the property has already seen significant progress physically and operationally. As leases expire and/or tenants move out, the next owner will be able to capitalize on rents that are below market and increase to the proven market rents. Additionally, the opportunity to value-add the units and property should help achieve significant rent growth over the next few years.LOCATION OVERVIEWEnclave at Sabal Pointe is conveniently located next to major roadways (I-275 and US-19), which connect the property to many attractive destinations in the Hillsborough, Pinellas and Manatee counties. The property is in close proximity to major employment centers including Downtown St. Petersburg, Feather Sound and Carillon Business District (St. Petersburg), Westshore Business District (Tampa), Downtown Tampa as well as St. Petersburg-Clearwater Airport and Tampa International Airport. Pinellas County’s award winning beaches are only a short drive from the property in addition to a variety of concert and professional sporting venues.UNIT MIX4 - One Bedroom One Bath, 780 SF22 - One Bedroom One Bath, 870 SF36 - Two Bedroom One and a Half Bath TH, 1400 SF18 - Two Bedroom Two Bath, 1200 SF29 - Three Bedroom Two and a Half Bath TH, 1700 SF
Franklin Street presents this Burger King which is an outparcel to the Georgia Square Mall in Athens, Georgia. The Georgia Square Mall is an enclosed mall with 675,000+ SF of retail space anchored by Sears, Belk, and JCPenney. The outparcel fronts Atlanta Hwy, which is the most well-traveled road in Athens with 31,100 VPD and leads to the University of Georgia’s campus. The Burger King is operated by one of their largest franchisees in the system, GPS Hospitality, which has more than 400 restaurants. The property is surrounded by national retailers driving traffic to the area including: Publix, Academy Sports, Goodwill, Ingles, Target, among many others.
• 19 Years remaining on lease with strong Burger King franchisee• Very low rent number for a Burger King• Outparcel to Georgia Square Mall• Burger King has been at this location since 1982• GPS Hospitality is one of the largest Burger King franchisees with over 400 locations• 77,000+ Residents within 5 Miles of the Property• Home of the University of Georgia (38,000+ students as of 2018)• Excellent Visibility on Atlanta Hwy 31,100 VPD
• Value-Added Opportunity with Significant Rent Upside Through Interior Improvements• 100% 2 Bedroom Floor Plans with Private Patios• Water/Sewer Individually Metered and Paid by Tenant• Solid Concrete Block Construction with Pitched Roofs• Located a Few Blocks From 4th Street North, a Major North-South Thoroughfare Leading to Downtown St Petersburg• Located Nearby to Major Retail and Shopping Including Starbucks (0.2 Mi), Publix (0.6 Mi) & Target (0.6 Mi)
Gateway Place is a 40-unit multifamily community in St. Petersburg, FL. The property consists of 10 concrete block single-story quadplexes built in 1972-1973 with pitched roofs and central HVAC. The units are all 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom floor plans with functional layouts approximately 700 square feet. Residents at Gateway Place enjoy on-site laundry facilities and private patios. The water, sewer, and electric are all separately metered and paid by tenants. The property is located just a few blocks from 4th St N, a major thoroughfare leading directly to Downtown St. Petersburg. The property is close to a multitude of retail, shopping and dining destinations including Starbucks (0.2 Mi), Publix Supermarket (0.6 Mi) and Target (0.6 Mi). Gateway Place offers the investor an attractive opportunity to acquire a value-add multifamily community located in a high-growth market with significant upside through improving interiors and increasing rents to market levels.